Technology was originated to ensure an easier life for human beings. Technology in the recent years has broken all records and made commendable growth to make day to day functions easier and faster for all of us. However, the society believes that along with technology some good and bad things have taken a spot in our daily habits. For instance continuously being immersed into our Mobile phones is one such bad habit that has parents worried about their child’s brain development; another such major issue seems to be the ‘SMS Language’.
SMS was discovered in 1984 by Friedhelm Hillebrand and Bernard Ghillebaert who wanted to create a technology that could send a short message to someone. The SMS quickly became popular as a method of indirect communication. Today SMS is by far the most popular form of communication among the youth. People just send each other a quick text message when they want to pass on some important information without having to wait for the person to be available.
The main concern of both teachers and parents today seem to be the short SMS Language children use to text each other. Lots of children use either a phone or Free SMS websites such as FullonSMS.com to send each other messages, where there are only 200 to 300 words allowed per message. To send the complete information, children cut some words short for example, the is written as d, how are you is written as hru, and by the way becomes btw. This phenomenon of cutting words short in SMS is known as the SMS Language and is considered to be the major barrier between children and the English Literature. Professors, Teachers and Parents discourage the use of this SMS language and claim it to be harm to the proper usage of English Language.
Mobile Balance is deemed to be of utmost importance for the youth. Young individuals feel that talk time balance in our mobiles is way more important than monetary balance in our bank accounts. Although many people spend at least a quarter of their income on recharging their phone balance there are also some smart users who scour the internet for various Free Mobile Recharge offers. Many users are not aware but there are a few options available on the internet from where they can Get A Free Recharge noted below in this article.
Download Apps :
Some newly launched apps offer to give users a Free Mobile Recharge upon downloading the app. Some of the popular Apps that give you Free Talk time while you enjoy their apps are-
Online Shopping :
Certain Online shopping websites are giving promotional offers nowadays where you can shop from their sponsored website and win a Free Mobile Recharge or cash back that you can redeem as a Mobile Recharge. Some of the popular websites are-
Playing Games/Quizes :
These websites give users a Free Recharge for using their websites or playing quizzes and games on them. Some Examples of such websites are-
- Ultoo- http://ultoo.com/
Travel Booking :
Book your vacation and earn a Free Recharge!There are some websites that give you a free Recharge if you book a tour package through their sponsored websites. Certain popular websites are-
Take Surveys/Poll :
Website surveys and polls are really boring and that is why some websites gift you a Free Recharge on completing their survey or answering for their poll. Some Examples are-
Registration/Filling Forms :
Certain sites gift you a Recharge just for registering or filling a form on their websites. Some of these websites are-
Earlier Newsletters were given out to provide a booklet of useful information on a regular basis to customers and subscribers. Today, this concept of Newsletter has been converted in the form of Email by companies to reduce costs and the consumption of paper.
Newsletters can be created in any style and color as per your requirement however.these following tips can help you create an effective Email Newsletter.
- Design: Creating a catchy and attractive design template for your Email Newsletter will help you attain the user’s attention. Also try to keep your design as simple and neat as possible to avoid confusion from the reader’s side.
- Ideas: Try to input fresh and innovative ideas as much as possible to intrigue user interest.
- Balance: While creating a Newsletter ensure that you try and maintain an information and promotion balance. Try to include 60% information with 40% promotion.
- Personalise: Try to keep a personalised touch with your Newsletters in order to connect better with consumers. A personalised touch with ensure that your users read the Newsletters.
- Invite: Remember that the main purpose of your Newsletter is to attract more consumers, therefore include invitations such as ‘join in’, ‘subscribe’ or ‘check out’ promotions on products.
Many businesses find such Email Newsletters helpful in increasing sales. Email Newsletters are gradually finding their places as an effective component of Bulk Email Marketing in India. Many sites such as FullonSMS.com have even launched their own daily Email Newsletters.
Happiness happens when School and College Friends get together. I read this quote in the paper and am sure that everyone would agree with me. It is necessary to stay in touch with the friends who have backed you up during your adolescent age (the hardest part of life), and a Get Together is the best way to do so.
Get together is also a great way to socialize and reunite with old friends. So, if you are planning on a Get Together, we have some useful tips to contribute in your plan.
Send Free SMS
Sending Free SMS through Online SMS Service providers for example FullonSMS.com and Ultoo.com is an efficient and economical way to communicate. Just think about it, if you have to send 50 people invites and give response to their queries you will receive a huge phone bill.
Free SMS Facility providers Online give you the advantage of Sending Free SMS to many people at once. All you have to do is save the numbers in your contact list and type one message that will be delivered to all the recipients you select.
SMS Easier Form Of Communication
People may not always be available on Facebook, Whatsapp and any other social networking sites or apps. However, a user does not require internet access to receive a message. You can Message anybody at any time and they are bound to see your text.
Calling everyone can become a great headache as you will need to repeat the same details to everyone and juggling work while on the phone can be a tedious task. Also people with multi-tasking issues are capable of making blunders.
With SMS you can sit back and message your friends about the venue, time and dress code while you handle work. Go ahead and plan a mind blowing get together where the only expense is on food on drinks while the Online SMS Service providers take care of your SMS bill.
With the rapid development of technology in today’s World, it has become easier for people to communicate with each other. Devices such as Phones, Laptops and Tabs have become essential part of our lives, which helps us communicate with our loved ones or handle business matters over phone calls, video chats Emails and SMS.
Recently many Sites for example FullonSMS, Ultoo and others have come up with Send Free SMS Services for users online. The user is requested to register with the site and thereafter can Send Free SMS and as many as they like through the Site. This Article will enlighten you on some of the major benefits such Online Free SMS providers have in store-
- Instant: One of the major features of SMS is that they are instant. You can send anybody an SMS from anywhere in the World and they would instantly receive it. Online SMS providers offer SMS services to users, where users can text anybody from the website free of cost. Also it helps business stay in touch with their customers by instantly sending Free Online SMS to multiple consumers.
- Personalized Touch: SMS are a great way to send across a personalized text to family and friends. Online SMS providers allow you to type and send a personal SMS to friends, family members and even customers. This feature is beneficial to small business firms who can utilize it to build a loyal relation with consumers.
- No Need for Internet: Online SMS providers however may need to use the internet to type and send a message; receivers do not require an internet connection to get the text. If you are ever out of balance and are in urgent need to contact a guardian Online SMS Service is the best option for you.
- Connect: Sending SMS is a great way to stay connected with family and friends. Online SMS service providers give you the option of communicating frequently with your loved ones who are settled abroad and that to free of cost. Not only that, business users can connect to customers by communicating ongoing promotional activities to them through SMS.
With the entire population of the World running around with a phone in their pockets, it has become far easier to reach them via SMS. It does not matter where you get an SMS from you are bound to read it and therefore, it has become one of the most convenient tools of marketing.